Yet another White vs AG Thread +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cameras can't capture AG at all. I walked up to my dealer and saw my truck parked outside. It looked awesome and REALLY grey. So I snapped a pic. But the pic doesn't look nearly as grey as it does live. The color is incredible in person. Everyone that sees the truck comments positively on the cool color. 89e55d8ca6a5f1d438d00bc903580167.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldnt agree more. When I picked up my AG yesterday, I couldnt believe how much more grey it was than all the pics I had seen.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couldnt agree more. When I picked up my AG yesterday, I couldnt believe how much more grey it was than all the pics I had seen.

Ill second that. Saw a AG on HW395 coming back from Mammoth. It was a SCREW with Perry Ford plates. Anyways it looked really gray in person. Eye candy!

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen one in person yet, but this is the first picture I have seen that shows a big contracts between the two colors. Those of you who have seen both, is this picture accurate?

pottkotj

Reaction score
I haven't seen one in person yet, but this is the first picture I have seen that shows a big contracts between the two colors. Those of you who have seen both, is this picture accurate?
I took the two photos with my iPhone. No editing other than resizing. Photo does represent reality.

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the Avalanche Grey and I'll say it really depends on the light out. In full sun it looks much lighter than in the shade. I had white before and loved it but also had more in the way of black side graphics and hood graphics than what is offered from Ford (unless you get something made for it). The new one, to me, unless you're going to go with something like that just seems like too much white IMO.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried in the morning sun to catch a decent shot of AG... kinda better but my phone still struggles. Just love this color though, I've got a ton of compliments on it.

Has Ford said if they're keeping AG for 2018 or is it gonna be replaced with a different exclusive color?

CRTJaPs.jpg