Xpel Stealth PPF on 24 P2M Shelter Green 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I passed on a shelter green 24 R for the black one I got because I didn’t like it. I wrapped mine in stealth also but damn that green in stealth is sick. Kinda mad I didn’t take that one now lol. Enjoy it man!

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes sir! God is great brother! My son will be 10 months old on the 31st. It took me 2 years to relearn to walk. So I try to stay with my GilzWet podna ! I really enjoyed my bronco before, but man I LOVEEEE the raptor! I’ve sold hundreds of them! So dope to finally get one
Yes! God is great. Happy to hear you've recovered.

All the best.

lawyerup

Reaction score
It’s says GilzWet edition. I was completely paralyzed from the waist down 15 years ago. I was a nation champion powerlifter lifter, contracted staph in my nose from a. Dog bite, and 5 weeks later went below parallel squatting and ruptured a disc in my spine. The staph in my nose turned into MRSA staph in my spinal cord and I was paralyzed for 2 years. When I was finally able to move my big toe, my first breath was like a fish getting its GilzWet for the first time. When u got into the car biz I sold my buddy a car and said I was glad he got his GilzWet, it stuck. It means to live everyday like a fish getting its GilzWet for the first time! A whole new look on life! I reordered the original Raptor graphics, im ganna put them on except for the lines where I have the custom 37.
Damn man, that's crazy. Former strongman competitor here. Miss it terribly... Sweet wrap on the truck.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes sir! God is great brother! My son will be 10 months old on the 31st. It took me 2 years to relearn to walk. So I try to stay with my GilzWet podna ! I really enjoyed my bronco before, but man I LOVEEEE the raptor! I’ve sold hundreds of them! So dope to finally get one
Do you still lift?