Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was just reading about this online at another site… really hope this ruling doesn’t impact future tuning as I really would like to Goosetune my Gen 3 if they can ever get in the ECU!
This has no impact on Ecoboost(s). This was actually old news, just released to the public yesterday.

We're good to tune you when tuning is available :)

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
I think the issue was that in the years past the Cobb OTS maps for some platforms included OBD code “blocking” and actual tuning changes that defeated or altered the parameters. We could make our own modifications, but they finally pulled all our consumer-based support. AFAIK there were none on the Ford or Mazda platforms, but Cobb also covered a few Euro vehicles that were seriously cheating, the oem factory included. We (Ford) just got caught up in the fray.
I’m thinking the US EPA will be seriously neutered in the relatively near future when the planet’s climate nazis are crushed by their own ignorance and stupidity.