Xbox game featuring Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Random bump lol

Surprised that Xbox never brought in the Gen 3/TRX into the FH5, unless there was a challenge I missed.
Haven't played FH5 in over a year+ and wanted to see if there was anything new. Nope.

the developers are completely inept.. how do you model a game, based in mexico, and dont add any trophy trucks, ultra4, new raptor, TRX or a host of other desert vehicles, until nearly 1.5 years in??

i play it often, and its still fun, but they arent giving the community anything, that wasnt in previous iterations of Forza..20230530_162207.jpg

OrlandoLevine

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Xbox games, and it's always cool to see unique characters like Raptor make an appearance. Gaming is such a fantastic way to unwind and have fun. Speaking of gaming, have you ever tried a money game online? They can be a blast, and some even let you earn a little extra cash while you play.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I get your frustration. It's surprising how developers could overlook adding essential desert vehicles like trophy trucks, Ultra4, the new Raptor, TRX, and others, especially in a game based in Mexico. Waiting 1.5 years for these additions feels like a missed opportunity. It's crucial for a game to reflect its setting accurately and provide players with the expected content from the start.

NeilGraham

Reaction score
I remember playing a few Xbox games with Raptors in them. One that comes to mind is "ARK: Survival Evolved." In this game, you can tame and ride raptors, which is pretty cool. The graphics are impressive, and the gameplay is engaging. If you're into survival games and dinosaurs, this one is worth checking out. On a different note, have you tried any real cash app games? They can be a fun way to pass the time and potentially earn some extra money. Games like "Mistplay" and "Lucktastic" offer real rewards and can be quite entertaining. While they don't feature raptors, they provide a different kind of excitement.

NeilGraham

Reaction score
I’m a big fan of old-school games, so hearing about the 2017 Raptor and the Gen 1 being available in the game really takes me back. I’ve always had a soft spot for those classic vehicles. When I’m not playing more intense games, I like to relax with something simple like solitaire. It’s a nice way to unwind and still enjoy that old-school feel in a different way.

Last edited: