WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had a thought, If the organizers have some extra swag maybe they could use it as an award for Baddest looking Raptor or Loudest exhaust, Best Rim and Tire combo, Most amount of Lumens or most amount of ambers and so on.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had a thought, If the organizers have some extra swag maybe they could use it as an award for Baddest looking Raptor or Loudest exhaust, Best Rim and Tire combo, Most amount of Lumens or most amount of ambers and so on.

Worst / best new article read with in an UP accent

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a side note, since a few of you are "near" the area. It is April every year. Last year I personally hauled out 4 Raptor truck loads of garbage, as well as "Largest Tire Award." A good chance to do some good, hit the trails, then hit Silver Lake. I will let ya'll know when it is a solid date

Could you narrow down an area for me? I'm not familiar with where you're talking. But I'm interested.

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Todd if you end up going let me know i will make the trip out there with you and would help out if we get to go play out at silver lake i have wanted to go there since i got my truck and have not made it yet.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im up in silver lake every year the last week of july... hope some others will be around then too

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

On another note, i think i have the luck of the irish, or my truck was built on a friday... My bed bolts came out with zero hassle, might have been doable with a 1/4" ratchet :D

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get a set of weathertec front floor mats nearly brand new. $75 delivered to Snoball. First pm gets them