WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have found folding chairs and a cooler of food and drink is a requirement for any offroad event

Oh yeah, me too. I'm packing for this like it's a winter camping trip. But due to SnoBall 500 rules and regulations, I will not have alcohol or my methamphetamine production lab with me.

But usually I'd be sitting my ass in a folding chair, drinking a carbonated beverage, and watching the dumb dumbs, provided I'm not about to go drive somewhere of course.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, me too. I'm packing for this like it's a winter camping trip. But due to SnoBall 500 rules and regulations, I will not have alcohol or my methamphetamine production lab with me.

But usually I'd be sitting my ass in a folding chair, drinking a carbonated beverage, and watching the dumb dumbs, provided I'm not about to go drive somewhere of course.

With all the trucks imagine the size of anlab we could setup in the middle of nowhere. Like Walter whites rv but better.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If there was ever something at Silver Lake, that would fit right in. Unfortunately. Every year I do the forest clean up there is an old **** lab or waste products left in the woods. I guess the National Forest out that way is popular for that

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If there was ever something at Silver Lake, that would fit right in. Unfortunately. Every year I do the forest clean up there is an old **** lab or waste products left in the woods. I guess the National Forest out that way is popular for that

I'm going to need my **** lab pieces back please, thanks...

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to need my **** lab pieces back please, thanks...

Good glassware is expensive yo'

Edit: The place I ordered the bubba rope from admitted their error and is sending me one out tomorrow.

Last edited:

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score

On a side note, since a few of you are "near" the area. It is April every year. Last year I personally hauled out 4 Raptor truck loads of garbage, as well as "Largest Tire Award." A good chance to do some good, hit the trails, then hit Silver Lake. I will let ya'll know when it is a solid date