WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ready and waiting. The count down has begun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

and you are in the Q group........ *****, what us ****' fart out......

Hey at least I will be there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When my Rigid lower grill kit comes in, I'll be right over 30,000 lumens too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD using only my thumbs. I cannot be responsible for grammar, punctuation; or speling.

I'm at 38,500 with one bar, homie!

Haha

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

It is gonna take one wide ass wide angle lens...

-Greg

Seriously! Even a dozen is hard to get setup, haha.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know, VisionX is some awesome stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. I cannot be responsible for grammar, punctuation; or speling.
I still want an amber bar in the front... not just the covers, but maybe a 40" behind the grill in Amber. It not only is better for super dusty conditions, but man... it sure looks bad ass.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still want an amber bar in the front... not just the covers, but maybe a 40" behind the grill in Amber. It not only is better for super dusty conditions, but man... it sure looks bad ass.

I am feeling the same, want some kind of amber bar up front. I am real happy with my Vision X HID's , only 5000 lumens each....but I have more than one..HA!

Would like to do the behind the grill mount but I need to redo the trans cooler mount to pull that off, just not enough room.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am feeling the same, want some kind of amber bar up front. I am real happy with my Vision X HID's , only 5000 lumens each....but I have more than one..HA!

Would like to do the behind the grill mount but I need to redo the trans cooler mount to pull that off, just not enough room.
Only thing that really sucks, is you lose 40% of the light when mounting a light bar behind the grill (as verified not long ago by a member on here with a light meter, remember?).

So your 15,000 lumen bar is only actually getting 8,000 or so in front of the truck! That's the only thing holding me back, as it seems like a waste of potential light. With my current bumper, there's really no extra space for another bar. Maybe a custom job will do, but a double stack on the bumper might look silly!

However, maybe having all the brightness of the amber bar isn't really needed... and it sure looks cool glowing behind the grill!