WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except for food, I wrapped up my shopping today.

Picked up a bunch of flares, my sand, extra air filter, some more wiring connectors and -34 windshield fluid.

My Dodge tie downs should be here tomorrow and then I'll mount the spare and begin packing stuff in around it. My Rigid 20" spot for the lower grill will be here Wednesday, and lastly I have Amber covers for my HIDX hood lights and the 20" coming.

So except for gas and food items, and of course packing, I'm ready to go! Oh, maybe snow. I'd like some more snow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD using only my thumbs. I cannot be responsible for grammar, punctuation; or speling.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
im all ready as well. rigid didnt have anymore 40' ambers. so my plans changed but wont have time to do it for snoball..... adding another 50". meaning ill get a welder to make brackets so i can have 2 x 50" on the roof and a 40" amber on my bumper. that should look one of a kind.
i bought 2x 25L gas cans and i got another 20L too so that should be enough. treypal radio ordered, Beadlocks are here, getting 37's this week. 2 new cv shafts, ADD upper control arms, amber tint coming soon so i can amber tint my existing white led's.
thinking about pulling the plug on a viair 450p. on sale on amazon