WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if i were going..... that would be the group i would request to be in........

You would be In group p. the **** group. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Hm i missed somewhere what group i am in....

Groups are one the first page also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just checking out the raffle items on the first page. I thought Method was donating a set of wheels but didn't see them there. Did I miss something or did Worldtour?

Oh and groups are on the first page.

SnoDags RULE!!!!!!!

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Group D here, guess who has two thumbs and is gonna be bringing the awesome??

THIS GUY!!!!

Also, since we're in the back.....things might get weird....just saying

My co-pilot says to prepare yourselves, not for the difficult bumpy terrain, but for the legacy about to be left in your brain.....what's that??? Oh my god!!! We landed on the moon!!!

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More drama about getting my truck today. The exchange never sent some paperwork to the dealer, which they only realized when they went to get it ready for me to take delivery. Basically I seem to be an inconvenience to them since I bought mg truck from the exchange and am only taking delivery there. Ford must surely have a customer complaint number for me to call once I have my truck which might be Monday. They never got the bedliner done or changing the shocks to mid perch.

I'm also apparently big and scary looking and I intimidated the guy at the dealershipbwhen I stopped there to ask some questions.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More drama about getting my truck today. The exchange never sent some paperwork to the dealer, which they only realized when they went to get it ready for me to take delivery. Basically I seem to be an inconvenience to them since I bought mg truck from the exchange and am only taking delivery there. Ford must surely have a customer complaint number for me to call once I have my truck which might be Monday. They never got the bedliner done or changing the shocks to mid perch.

I'm also apparently big and scary looking and I intimidated the guy at the dealershipbwhen I stopped there to ask some questions.

How dare you! purchase your truck from the military exchange...