WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't do something stupid, oyu have to drive this home

For those of us who's ego's is demonstrated by the right foot on the gas pedal. A little reminder that you have to drive the truck home. I'm printing it and taping it to by windshield ( in plain view of the driver’s seat) and placing one on my gauge display. I think I'll even print a large one for my wife to wave around when she is screaming for me to "knock it off!"

Keith

Attachments

• built ford tough  Stupid.JPG
    built ford tough Stupid.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 114

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of us who's ego's is demonstrated by the right foot on the gas pedal. A little reminder that you have to drive the truck home. I'm printing it and taping it to by windshield ( in plain view of the driver’s seat) and placing one on my gauge display. I think I'll even print a large one for my wife to wave around when she is screaming for me to "knock it off!"

Keith

Thats exactly what I did for the Land Rush run...
29823_373279489424579_365898496_n.jpg

My son wrote in pencil on it. (hard to see) " Don't do something dumb when your doing something dumb"...lmao

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran the prerun at 35psi but i believe the others didn't air down. I don't think its really going the be necessary to air down.

I ran at highway pressure (42psi) and the general opinion was that while it did work we would've done considerably better with less air in the tires.

Mark

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I took my grabbers in the snow, they worked 10x better once I aired down to 25 psi! I would definitely do the same for the SnoBall... Why wouldn't you??? Even on dry asphalt, 25psi isn't going to hurt your tires.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I took my grabbers in the snow, they worked 10x better once I aired down to 25 psi! I would definitely do the same for the SnoBall... Why wouldn't you??? Even on dry asphalt, 25psi isn't going to hurt your tires.

With the varying winter terrain we covered on the pre-run we didn't just have snow. We encountered everything from super soft powder to snow covered glare ice. The Grabbers are not a winter tire and while you may have traction in some areas it would only serve a false sense of security leading into a different type of surface, ie going from hard packed surface with ice & gravel patches at 75mph and rounding a bend immediately hitting loose powder on top of a glare surface. I can't stress enough the importance of having an all-terrain or snow rated tire for this.

Now... if you guys are wanting to see a little of what is to come check out the http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/snoball-500-post-pre-run-video-19551/#post329252

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Top Ten list for Java at the Snowball

10. Thank Jason for organizing this event
9. Check out McManus duratracs to see if they are the end all he claims them to be
8. Figure out how Netix can buy all those killer mods
7. Check out who has the best light for the snow.
6. Send praise to all the sponsors and donors
5. Ask the ICON guru to bless my shocks
4. Check out the WSI cage
3. Meet the Wiz and his truck
2 Tear up the trail with no significant damage
1. Make another great memory with my copilot son

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Top Ten list for Java at the Snowball

10. Thank Jason for organizing this event
9. Check out McManus duratracs to see if they are the end all he claims them to be
8. Figure out how Netix can buy all those killer mods
7. Check out who has the best light for the snow.
6. Send praise to all the sponsors and donors
5. Ask the ICON guru to bless my shocks
4. Check out the WSI cage
3. Meet the Wiz and his truck
2 Tear up the trail with no significant damage
1. Make another great memory with my copilot son

I will save you time with #9:
They are not, they suck..

-Greg