WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
aju7u7ev.jpg

Yukon Joe

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are people planning to secure their tires etc in their chase racks from a theft prospective? Just a cable lock? Is there a better way?

Also, do most people have air compressors that they are bringing to adjust tire pressure or are people planning on doing this at gas stations etc?

Last edited:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are people planning to secure their tires etc in their chase racks from a theft prospective? Just a cable lock? Is there a better way?

Also, do most people have air compressors that they are bringing to adjust tire pressure or are people planning on doing this at gas stations etc?

Out of sight, out of mind.. Everything hidden under bed cover...

I am bringing a compressor so I don't have to wait at gas station for 45 other trucks.. Lol

-Greg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think you will have to worry about theft, but it is good to be prepared.

I ran stock tire pressure.

Greg, just wait... mine is getting brighter... :D

Yukon Joe

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from a little after dark winter 2 tracking. Fast enough to make my sister scream but slow enough for my daughter to say go faster Dad. Bring on the Snowball.

Team Java

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

This is what I have

Accessories - Master Lock®