WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is only one belt on the 6.2.
Another good belt to have besides the stock one is this.
004-43.jpg
This belt will let you run the motor with out the Power Steering..
Ryckman was very thankful I had one on the Land Rash Raptor run. His P.S. pump locked up and the truck would have been parked or a lengthy pump exchange would have been needed. But I threw this belt on for him and he finished the last 200 miles or so. Granted he might have had a little arm pump going on but we kept him moving..

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
he8u8yzu.jpg

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

e9y5y3yz.jpg

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

apymura5.jpg

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

My brother was blazing trail today...
And Kanakery's wife out drove us all down a rutted up logging road.

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

My brother was blazing trail today...
And Kanakery's wife out drove us all down a rutted up logging road.

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

u8eva4ug.jpg

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

sa4udasu.jpg

ta6e7yda.jpg

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Lake superior
ma4u7are.jpg

Yukon Joe

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I moved the spare into the bed and secured it with ratchet straps. I know less than ideal. Then I took my daughter 2 tracking. The straps held tight. When I win the kick ass WSI rack I can upgrade.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oddly enough, I sat in norway for 3 hours making phone calls to everywhere in the U.P. looking for a belt and even calling down to greenbay. I finally found a belt 2 miles from my house back in Rhinelander.... go figure. drove home and was there for about 15 minutes to put on new one and head back out to find the rest. got over half way to houghton to catch up and turned around and headed towards ishpeming when I finally got in touch with Jason.(lousy cell signal)
Also on one more note... I suggest spare belt to be carried.

Glad it worked out for you. Funny enough, the first thing I bought for my truck, besides gas, was an extra belt. Did you go to the Autozone across from the Walmart?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya know I have heard that you can use a pair of nylons and tie it around to limp somewhere to get it fixed, too bad birdman wasnt there Im sure hes has some!!!! HA HA HA

Couldnt help it bird!!! couldnt help it... LOL

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will look up some of the repeater locations up there so anyone with a ham radio will be able to have a little bit longer communication range.. might be good in an emergency if we don't have cell

Exactly what I was thinking Gun. I'm a HAM and have already reached out to an IRLP Repeater owner up there. I plan on getting a new AARL Repeater Directory before we go too. Can't be too prepared!

/73 K9HNK

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haven't really looked very hard but i'm assuming the serpentine belt is pretty easy to do? Can't go outside and take a look.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

NM I figured it out haha pretty freaking easy compared to the old way for sure!

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't really looked very hard but i'm assuming the serpentine belt is pretty easy to do? Can't go outside and take a look.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

NM I figured it out haha pretty freaking easy compared to the old way for sure!

2 minuets including opening the hood.lol.1/2 drive breaker bar or ratchet is all you need... Ok maybe 4 with the hood..