WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I take it you guys continued without Troy, since he broke a belt early on?

Oddly enough, I sat in norway for 3 hours making phone calls to everywhere in the U.P. looking for a belt and even calling down to greenbay. I finally found a belt 2 miles from my house back in Rhinelander.... go figure. drove home and was there for about 15 minutes to put on new one and head back out to find the rest. got over half way to houghton to catch up and turned around and headed towards ishpeming when I finally got in touch with Jason.(lousy cell signal)
Also on one more note... I suggest spare belt to be carried.

Last edited:

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Day 1 done... Bring on Day 2.

Pics posted on the FB page.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

The SnoBall 500 pre-run crew on Day 1.
546458_481913138526713_400481955_n.jpg

WorldTour, 012BlueSVT, WSI, & Kanakry

Gunpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will look up some of the repeater locations up there so anyone with a ham radio will be able to have a little bit longer communication range.. might be good in an emergency if we don't have cell

UPrepeaters_zps1a84d3a7.png

There is also the LINKED system for the Lower Pennisula
MILinkedRepeater_zps405af2b3.jpg

Last edited:

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep visioning another 50+ Raptors in some of the pics.... and its AWESOME!! HA :party36:

EDIT - I ordered up SDHQ frame support for $106 shipped I didn't think I would need it but just to have peace of mind is worth it

Last edited: