WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I get 45 min out of a battery. Search amazon for wasabi gopro battery and charger. It's an external charger that comes with a battery or two.

Gopro makes a case that takes a power cord so it can run off of the truck.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm picking up the skeleton case(or whatever the new version is called) so I can have the new camera mounted to the windshield inside the truck so I can keep it plugged into power. My old Hero2 will be mounted outside somewhere.

People might want to check Newegg or tigerdirect for SD cards, they usually have them for cheap.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the Wasabi two pack/ charger for the 2 and 3 I bought him and a backpak. But I didn't know his parents were getting him one... so he has three batteries for the 2 and 2.5 for each 3. I may pick up a couple extra SD's though.

Yukon Joe

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the GoPro+stuff from bestbuy, they alteast have everything in stock and at MSRP. It should make it to Florida right about the time I do.

I talked to the dealer too, and it looks like I'll be picking my truck up on Jan 5th instead of the 7th.

Also, when the PreRun happens, vids or ban, imo.

Last edited:

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GoPro lcd came on Monday...need to get another battery

Leaving for Aruba Friday at 4am... Trying to leave behind all communication. This will be tough. 8 days away from this thread.......I will never catch up

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GoPro lcd came on Monday...need to get another battery

Leaving for Aruba Friday at 4am... Trying to leave behind all communication. This will be tough. 8 days away from this thread.......I will never catch up

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

no pity for you here

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just hit 50,000 views!

For those not running a bed rack/tire mount here's how I strapped everything down in my bed for the upcoming pre-run since I won't have my race rack in until right before the run.

407432_480508132000547_1030637880_n.jpg

Mark

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If there isn't too many bumps or whoops... you'll be fine.

If there IS a lot of bumps and whoops... hahahah... hahahaha... take pics after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackmass19