WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well since we cant make it to the actual run, we decided to have our own mini SnoBall on Christmas!

tmx%20snoball%204.jpg

tmx%20snoball%201.jpg

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yeah, it's definitely going to be slower than most runs due to the lack of traction and snow depth.

I'm in Southwest Michigan right now and the snow is coming down hard! Resisting the urge....

It's snowing down there? I was in GR last weekend and it was green grass! Anyway, there's about 6-18" on the ground up here depending on where you are.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate that. I am in central Illinois, Pekin to be exact. Whenever the truck gets here I have a local shop set to install a bunch of things for me. There won't be time for me to do much on my own since the truck, bumper and lights are all still in transit. My truck has gone almost all the way around IL in the last week. It is in the Chicago area now as of yesterday. I know it will be here soon, but it is irritating knowing it is touring the state.

By the way, which D-rings are you using? I think most of the posts I read mentioned a Dodge part?

What shop do you use? I'm in Peoria and don't know of any good shops around.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What shop do you use? I'm in Peoria and don't know of any good shops around.

I am using American Motortrends. Billie is the owner. I have been talking to his son Brandon a lot too. Will let you know how it goes. Since I don't have my truck yet I can't speak to their work on it. I ordered some stuff from them for Raptor and my current F-150.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2