WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stay away from me. Cameras make me do stupid things.. Lol

-Greg

i dont think its the camera that does it Greg...... :troll3:

i think ALOT of people got gopro's today. im having a hard time downloading the firmware update for mine. i can load the gopro main page, but i click support and it just will not work..... i am on a ****** farm internet atm, so could be that, but still, everyting ive tried works, except that page.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont think its the camera that does it Greg...... :troll3:

i think ALOT of people got gopro's today. im having a hard time downloading the firmware update for mine. i can load the gopro main page, but i click support and it just will not work..... i am on a ****** farm internet atm, so could be that, but still, everyting ive tried works, except that page.

They posted on facebook that they're having issues with their website

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They posted on facebook that they're having issues with their website

ahhhh ok, thanks! i did finally get somewhere, but i need a blank SD card, i dont have yet, so ill get it done in a few days when im home and have my 64gb cards i just ordered. i plan on taking lots of video lol

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Any idea how much video will fit on one card, should we have multiple cards per camera?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it said that 1 64gb card will hold 480 minutes of H.264@1080p. amazon had them for $50, so i figured 2 would be best overall, probably more than i need, and id rather have too much space, then too little.

so 240 for 32gb, and 120 for 16gb..... i also have an old 16gb and a 32gb in my phone, so i could also if need be throw the 16gb in my phone and use the 32gb as a backup if need be..... again, id rather have too much than not enough.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it said that 1 64gb card will hold 480 minutes of H.264@1080p. amazon had them for $50, so i figured 2 would be best overall, probably more than i need, and id rather have too much space, then too little.

so 240 for 32gb, and 120 for 16gb..... i also have an old 16gb and a 32gb in my phone, so i could also if need be throw the 16gb in my phone and use the 32gb as a backup if need be..... again, id rather have too much than not enough.

My 32gig will outlast my battery... The question should be how many batteries will I need?

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 32gig will outlast my battery... The question should be how many batteries will I need?

probably haha, but the gopro uses the same USB cord as my PS3 controllers, so while im recording, ill try and have it plugged in aswell, you can record while charging.

but maybe an extra battery would be in order too

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yep I was just going to bring that up...I bought a black for my son and Ty was telling me that the battery will last for a 16G then you have to change it out. So we might want get a few batt. for the trip also..

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
probably haha, but the gopro uses the same USB cord as my PS3 controllers, so while im recording, ill try and have it plugged in aswell, you can record while charging.

but maybe an extra battery would be in order too

That really only works if the gopro is on the inside of the vehicle, unless you plan on modifying the gopro case.