WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
was your cv joints gone OR a ripped cv boot that got dirt ect in there.. just curious.. always had a ripped cv boot thats why it was never covered.

no that was the gear assembly that was covered

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wicked Prformance, I ordered a front trailer / winch hitch more than a month ago, no one answers the phone or responds to e-mail Did I just get SCREWED? and I don't mean super crew! anybody know these guys? does not look like thy advertise on the formum any longer. Crap!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
watch out team florida. all 2 of us:gr_guns:

well maybe one of us. not sure about the other one.. lol. i"ll be the one wearing flip flops

I'll bring a zip-lock bag and hold your toes for you as they break off. :yaoface2:

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wicked Prformance, I ordered a front trailer / winch hitch more than a month ago, no one answers the phone or responds to e-mail Did I just get SCREWED? and I don't mean super crew! anybody know these guys? does not look like thy advertise on the formum any longer. Crap!

I had good luck with them. They are a small shop. Hopefully it won't be a bad deal for you