WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Haha 43 is warm.

How many of you folks have never seen large amount of snow? I can't imagine there's many of you.

It's -2F here right now, not even to chilly.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Getting into my truck this morning, thinking to myself... "Man, it's cold outside"...

Then looking at the temp and it's 43-degrees. Got me thinking, holy shit, I'm in for a shock.

Getting into my truck today I thought "gee, it's really warm for being such a snowy day" and my truck said it was a balmy 35*. That's honestly warm this time of year and it's going to be a heckuva lot colder by mid-Jan for the run!

Haha 43 is warm.

How many of you folks have never seen large amount of snow? I can't imagine there's many of you.

Boo! I don't want the cold but usually get the same weather and temps as you just 2 days later. Dammit. I like my warm 35*.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha 43 is warm.

Unfortuantely, I deleted the pic I took of my dash board ambient temp last winter that read: -20...and that did not account for the wind chill.

We should start a raffle on the first FL, CA, AZ driver who cries. :lol2:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol I had a buddy that lived in a worm climate and it would be summer 60's we would be shirtless and he had a coat on lol.

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortuantely, I deleted the pic I took of my dash board ambient temp last winter that read: -20...and that did not account for the wind chill.

We should start a raffle on the first FL, CA, AZ driver who cries. :lol2:

Yeah that's a good temp. That's when it starts getting a bit cold lol.

January we see around a week of -30 to -35 without windchill. With windchill,say year we saw two days of -55.

This is all in Fahrenheit.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Worms are cold blooded Wilson.... Just messing with you.

I'd rather be cold than warm. You could always put on more clothes when your cold, but when its super hot it sucks

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2