WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not necessarily stop the truck but shift out and back in to 4x4 if you hear anything you should not. once it is in properly it is in good. I did flip in while stopped and backed up it made a noise so I will make sure to wait a second if stopped before moving.

so I think I will from now on shift while moving or make sure it has time to vacuum into place before moving next time. I was in a hurry and stuck on ice up by a curb.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

well at least I know what I'm thinking.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not necessarily stop the truck but shift out and back in to 4x4 if you hear anything you should not. once it is in properly it is in good. I did flip in while stopped and backed up it made a noise so I will make sure to wait a second if stopped before moving.

so I think I will from now on shift while moving or make sure it has time to vacuum into place before moving next time. I was in a hurry and stuck on ice up by a curb.

The vacuum is used to disengage the 4wd, lack of vacuum and diaphragm spring are used to engage 4wd

-Greg

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Dad said he's a little worried about getting a case of the "I gotta haves" and ending up buying a Raptor after the run. He's actually mentioned it a few times now.

Happened to my dad he drove my truck up from FL and when he got home he was like :hmmm2: I think I want one of these too!

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happened to my dad he drove my truck up from FL and when he got home he was like :hmmm2: I think I want one of these too!

He's made a couple comments about wanting a 'weekend' car, after having my Evo all summer.

I bet after a few times of driving the truck since that's more his thing his odds of getting one go up a lot.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You and me both bro, but they are coming. We should have shortly! :head3:

I bought mine first week of nov, with expectations of "next week" and "any day now since" lol I think i need an ADHD Rx after this...

I'm a bit amazed that last spot went for $950

Great Job Fellas! Was it a frf member who won?

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting into my truck this morning, thinking to myself... "Man, it's cold outside"...

Then looking at the temp and it's 43-degrees. Got me thinking, holy shit, I'm in for a shock.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting into my truck this morning, thinking to myself... "Man, it's cold outside"...

Then looking at the temp and it's 43-degrees. Got me thinking, holy shit, I'm in for a shock.

ha ha, 43...thats warm!! Yes you are in for a "treat".