Would you still buy a new 2017?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He does the same on a few different F150 forums. On f150forum.com he has been banned as Sasquatch77, FRFJimbo, darrylgibbs, 93CobraOH and 02_Lightning. He now posts over there as Bravo3eco.
On FTE.com he has been banned as 93Cobra and now posts as Mcnawsty.

I do give "MGD" credit for being as delusional and persistent as he is.

But to me.... he will always be the beloved Sasquatch.

OP
OP
U

unixadm

Reaction score
So the dealer with the 2017 demo with 500 miles on it upped their offer to $54k on my GT350, MSRP for the Raptor + Linex Pro bed liner. The warranty would start the day I bought it, though it would be sold as used.

av8roc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the dealer with the 2017 demo with 500 miles on it upped their offer to $54k on my GT350, MSRP for the Raptor + Linex Pro bed liner. The warranty would start the day I bought it, though it would be sold as used.

Not awful but then again my local dealer still wants 10k over for his Avalanche '17. I just found a silver 18 SCREW for MSRP configured how I wanted it and left a deposit. Picking her up Tuesday

OP
OP
U

unixadm

Reaction score
Not awful but then again my local dealer still wants 10k over for his Avalanche '17. I just found a silver 18 SCREW for MSRP configured how I wanted it and left a deposit. Picking her up Tuesday

Congrats! That's awesome. :)

OP
OP
U

unixadm

Reaction score
I'm still working deals. I've decided to pass on the Magnetic at $7,500 over - that was their best deal. Found a Lightning Blue 18 loaded, but they want $3k over MSRP and offered me $53k for my GT350. Still a better deal than the Magnetic. I'm chatting with a dealer about a Lead Foot 18 which is loaded as well. We'll see. Nothing may happen this weekend. The dealers out here are just hung up on ADM.

What do you guys think of the graphics packages? Personally, I like the clean look without them. It's a crap shoot out here. The LB mentioned above has both, while the Lead Foot doesn't have them.

av8roc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still working deals. I've decided to pass on the Magnetic at $7,500 over - that was their best deal. Found a Lightning Blue 18 loaded, but they want $3k over MSRP and offered me $53k for my GT350. Still a better deal than the Magnetic. I'm chatting with a dealer about a Lead Foot 18 which is loaded as well. We'll see. Nothing may happen this weekend. The dealers out here are just hung up on ADM.

What do you guys think of the graphics packages? Personally, I like the clean look without them. It's a crap shoot out here. The LB mentioned above has both, while the Lead Foot doesn't have them.

Graphics were a deal breaker for me, I searched for a truck without them. I prefer the cleaner look without it. The hood graphics don't look bad but I didn't want to pay $2k for stickers. You can get them for half that at rappygraphics.com

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call some of the Ford dealers in the Tampa area, these things are starting to litter the lots. St. Petersburg Ford has like five of them sitting there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

And heck with the oil pan leak, Ford WILL take care of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk