Will you even consider a Cybertruck (Fun Poll)

Will you consider Cybertruck over Raptor

• YES

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • NO

Votes: 210 82.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarPundit

I like wood
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She proposes to strap a 2500 pound camper on that thing and "overland" with it? ROFLMAO. Better bring a generator, gas and A LOT of time. So stupid.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She proposes to strap a 2500 pound camper on that thing and "overland" with it? ROFLMAO. Better bring a generator, gas and A LOT of time. So stupid.

Nominally, yes.

In actuality, she proposes to do something to get a shit ton of clicks, getting people to share it for more clicks, and making money in the attention economy. That exposure will drive people to her other socials, to sponsorships, etc.

She's so stupid she's probably making a solid six figures a year doing this 'dumb stuff'.

CigarPundit

I like wood
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nominally, yes.

In actuality, she proposes to do something to get a shit ton of clicks, getting people to share it for more clicks, and making money in the attention economy. That exposure will drive people to her other socials, to sponsorships, etc.

She's so stupid she's probably making a solid six figures a year doing this 'dumb stuff'.
That doesn't include her OF.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I voted No since the question was Will you consider a Cybertruck over a Raptor. If I could only pick one, it would be the Raptor. But I do like the CyberTruck and decided to get one in addition to the Raptor...

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not an EV hater. They have their place. I tend to side with Toyota that Hybrid Powertrains are the future of vehicle efficiencies. They use far less resources than pure EV's and have considerably more range with negligible emissions compared to other ICE vehicles. The Cybertruck is just dumb. Great at nothing, they look like they were built in someones back yard, impractical.

If Rivian R1T's weren't $80k-$90k, I would be tempted to get it as a commuter and keep miles off the Raptor. A guy I work with has a Quad Motor R1T and that thing will peel your face off with acceleration. The interior is really nice too.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hated the looks of the CyberTruck when it was first brought on stage a few years ago. But very surprisingly, grew on me over the years to the point where I love it now (both looks and tech). Looking forward to the Yin (Raptor) and Yang (CyberTruck) once I get it (currently on order).

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I voted No since the question was Will you consider a Cybertruck over a Raptor. If I could only pick one, it would be the Raptor. But I do like the CyberTruck and decided to get one in addition to the Raptor...
That's a good point. Maybe I should change my vote because if only EVs were available, I would choose the CyberTruck ... nah. I'd choose a Taco over the CyberTruck, and that's saying something.