Will Ford make a 2015 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiGCorners

Reaction score
2015 Ford Raptor

An interesting bit from 2015 Ford F150 web page's Q&A:

"We’ll have more news to share about the F-150 SVT Raptor later."

Hopefully, these news are good.

ranamuk

Reaction score
Raptor refresh coming?

I've decided to get a Raptor. It's been out 5 years already so was wondering if there is any news on whether a new or updated model will be released soon? I would be somewhat disappointed to get the last year before a new model was released.
Thanks.

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take this how ever you want but I have a friend that is good friends (I know friend of a friend) with a couple of the SVT engineers and he told me the other day that SVT has been testing the 2015 Raptor for some time now. I trust this guy because he told me about the Raptor program way back in 2006 when he watched them do some shock testing in ear Ocotillo Wells. Then had pictures of himself test driving a Raptor in 2009 we'll before they came out.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take this how ever you want but I have a friend that is good friends (I know friend of a friend) with a couple of the SVT engineers and he told me the other day that SVT has been testing the 2015 Raptor for some time now. I trust this guy because he told me about the Raptor program way back in 2006 when he watched them do some shock testing in ear Ocotillo Wells. Then had pictures of himself test driving a Raptor in 2009 we'll before they came out.

If this is true, I feel bad about everyone that snagged a 14 over msrp. Smart of the dealers to play it up though.