Will Ford make a 2015 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If this is true, I feel bad about everyone that snagged a 14 over msrp. Smart of the dealers to play it up though.

Meh, if they could afford it, why not? I'd rather have a truck now, over waiting to see if any of this speculation is true.

Coolhand5599

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how they could possibly remake this truck and not destroy it. The raptor is perfect, not sure how they could improve on it.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

I don't know how they could possibly remake this truck and not destroy it. The raptor is perfect, not sure how they could improve on it.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford made some compromises, mainly due to costs. In the interviews with the engineers I've read they wanted to do all sorts of other things, but cost constraints prevented them. How popular would the Raptor be with a MSRP of $60K? $70K? $80K?

Adding these things not only adds cost to the truck, but to their entire supply and service chain. A aluminum Raptor sounds interesting, but it would have to finish Baja 1000 in third or better place. Otherwise, what's the point? I'd rather see an Aluminum Bronco...

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 weeks ago My dad inquired on ordering a 2015 from our friends dealership which he and I ordered our 2011 and 2013's from and they said there will be no 2015's

Last edited:

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U know I have no idea. I've read so many articles on this and here is what I gather.

I saw a body code sheet from ford for the 2015's. Raptor was on there. I think it will come out but later on in the year. A lot of articles. Say ford cannot afford to stop the raptor.
I am going to be hopeful that they do build it and keep this raptor sport rolling.
It will be either the v6 Eco boost or the 5.0 Eco boosted. Who knows though. Ford is keeping tight lipped on it. Just my thoughts on it.

I think we will see a new raptor at some point.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford made some compromises, mainly due to costs. In the interviews with the engineers I've read they wanted to do all sorts of other things, but cost constraints prevented them. How popular would the Raptor be with a MSRP of $60K? $70K? $80K?

Adding these things not only adds cost to the truck, but to their entire supply and service chain. A aluminum Raptor sounds interesting, but it would have to finish Baja 1000 in third or better place. Otherwise, what's the point? I'd rather see an Aluminum Bronco...

Yes a new Bronco (similar to the old 2004 concept style) would be awesome. Probably the only thing that would stop me from not getting a 2nd project Raptor! We can dream...

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
What about like 2000 when Chevy made only the Tahoe z71 and Limited in the old GMT400 body style when they rolled out the new one? They could release a 2015 old body style Raptor...I'm sure it's already been posted 27 times but I didn't feel like reading :/

Prime Target

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how Ford doesn't continue the Raptor at some point. Maybe not '15 but I would think by '16. It's still in high demand and most dealer ordered Raptor's sit on a dealer's lot ~ 16 days. To eliminate a high demand version of the best selling vehicle platform in the US is ridiculous. Just my .02¢, A sensible business sense would say Raptor will live on.