Width between raptor side mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F1502raptor

Reaction score
Asking for garage purposes… in my research it’s said that the side mirrors are the same width as a non raptor F150. Can anyone confirm this is the case on 1st gen’s?

OP
OP
F

F1502raptor

Reaction score
Yes, they are the widest part of the Raptor. I have to pull in my driver's side mirror to clear my garage safely.

How wide is your garage opening? Mine is just over 115” (single door garage) so I’m sure I’m ok because thats pretty wide for a single vehicle

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
How wide is your garage opening? Mine is just over 115” (single door garage) so I’m sure I’m ok because thats pretty wide for a single vehicle
If your garage is 115" you should have no issues pulling in. I have a 3-car garage, one single door and a double door. I have to pull in the mirror on the driver's side in the double bay due to another vehicle parked there. If I park on the single side, I have to pull in both mirrors. Single side is 95"' but remember you have to allow for the doors to open wide enough to get in and out of.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI, the measurement from mirror edge to mirror edge is 97.5 inches. (Give or take a small fraction because the steering wheel is in the way as you stretch a tape measure across through the front windows.)