Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a build date of mid August and an estimated delivery date of 9/13! I'm trying to not get my hopes up about that though.

Nice! Your getting good updates way sooner than I did (Jealous). Plug your VIN number into this site every few days starting in August and when the Window Sticker pops up you'll have your exact build date at the bottom of the sticker. Then the anticipation really begins to build...... :popcorn:

Use your VIN number to get Ford Window Sticker

bubbajr

Reaction score
Someone must have got nervous out there at dtp because they loaded it up and shipped it, i guess i should have thrown that out there a month or so ago.
That's good news. Hopefully it won't be to long now. I just picked up mine this morning. Total wait time was 176 days. The wait will soon be history and you'll be left with a big smile on your face.uploadfromtaptalk1404853460757.jpg

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Your getting good updates way sooner than I did (Jealous). Plug your VIN number into this site every few days starting in August and when the Window Sticker pops up you'll have your exact build date at the bottom of the sticker. Then the anticipation really begins to build...... :popcorn:

Use your VIN number to get Ford Window Sticker

It really does seem that things are moving pretty smoothly for me. I was kind of expecting that I'd get the truck sometime in December lol. Thanks for the website!

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a build date of mid August and an estimated delivery date of 9/13! I'm trying to not get my hopes up about that though.

Congrats! I ordered two weeks after you, so this helps me get some sort of timeline for when I can expect mine. Dealer told me when I ordered it that I could expect it sometime in August. Guess they were wrong about that!

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I ordered two weeks after you, so this helps me get some sort of timeline for when I can expect mine. Dealer told me when I ordered it that I could expect it sometime in August. Guess they were wrong about that!

You never know. My dealer told me to expect a 4-6 month wait. It seems to vary greatly. One thing is I really hope I do get it September 13th because that is my one year wedding anniversary so that'd be kind of cool.

GEOSURVEY

Reaction score
According to Research Maniacs my truck is being built today!
The delivery date is July 25th, man I wish it would get here for my birthday on the 17th but I know that's not gonna happen.

salty545

Reaction score
FWIW, I ordered mine on March 25 and still no VIN. I have checked with Crystal every other week or so since April. She says my order is still "in the order processing stage". That is the longest damn order processing I have ever seen. SVT should consider, another stage.....i.e. pending build date etc. Just so one knows that a person has actually input the order. Glad we have Crystal, but the cryptic order processing makes planning a bit tough.

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
You should ask your dealer to confirm with the regional rep that they have an allocation. Some dealer have strung buyers along and it is late in the build cycle for any games.

Regional Reps will know Yes/No and what month it will be built.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD