Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are all above msrp around here and there is not many near me, got this one at 400 over invoice thats probably why its taking so long, i would buy one in a heart beat if i could find on that fits the build. Or even close.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If my truck does not get put on a train this week i am going to fly out to michigan and kick someones ass, not sure who yet but will find someone when i get there?

justretired

Reaction score
Someone out there needs a ass kicking !! I got my truck , in Pa, so not that far from N.H, and it was about 7 weeks from order date......Not 7 months !!

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Come to my dealer. Got an SE on the lot and mine coming in this week. My cousins dealer apparently has a few in stock. But my guess is they are marking them up like they are known to do.

Reaction score
This is my second post regarding this topic. As of the 1st week of April we ordered a Ruby Red Raptor with the Roush performance package. I have been in contact with the dealership on many occasions regarding this issue. To date, we have not received this vehicle nor have we been able to obtain ANY of the documentation so that I can actually track this vehicle. The dealership has not been "able" to supply me with any information as to when we can expect arrival of this truck. I am contemplating calling FORD themselves to see if I can get any assistance but this might be difficult without having a serial number or order number that they can refer to! Any suggestions?

justretired

Reaction score
Very limited knowledge from me, but my dealer told me that as long as he had the allocations, we would get the truck, and not to worry about all the bad story's I was reading on here.
I was dealing with the owner of the dealership, and we are a very rural County in North East Pa, so it is not some mega dealership. True to his word, I have my truck, and quicker than he thought I would get it.
He told me the other day that Ford allowed him 2 more for inventory, and they are on the way. One will be black, not sure of the other.
I ordered mine, window sticker was a little over $58,000, I paid a little over $53,000