Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the kind of shit that really makes my blood boil. Rail car shortage my ass this is all i here from them when i talk to them, 6 months since i ordered and 6 weeks since built. Some guy called today just to tell me my truck has not shipped and does not know when it will be, all i can say is this has been the most ****** up deal i have ever done in my life and it will NEVER happen again!!

dude that really blows, sorry to hear that. i ordered mine may 6th and it's in PA now waiting for delivery. my buddy is a sales manager over at a ford dealership in nnj (not the one i bought from...apparently friends still pay a markup at his place) and he was telling me that if it's stuck in chicago, it's going to be a long haul...last he heard was something like 40k vehicles sitting waiting for delivery. one of his customers ordered a 6.2 fx4 back in january and just took delivery a week or so ago. hopefully yours makes it in sooner...sucks how things work.

justretired

Reaction score
Dealer called today, my Raptor is at dealership. Will be ready for pick up tomorrow afternoon. Don't remember the exact order date, but around mid May. I am in Pa.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called today, my Raptor is at dealership. Will be ready for pick up tomorrow afternoon. Don't remember the exact order date, but around mid May. I am in Pa.

This is giving me hope that I will have mine in the same timeframe. Thanks for the update!

bubbajr

Reaction score
Waited 5 months to get a build date. A month and a half while its sat on ramp. arrived in mechanicsville new york over the weekend. as of yesterday it is still sitting. and I am waiting

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waited 5 months to get a build date. A month and a half while its sat on ramp. arrived in mechanicsville new york over the weekend. as of yesterday it is still sitting. and I am waiting

where are you located?

bubbajr

Reaction score
where are you located?
Rhode Island. just got an update today that the truck is and Davisville Rhode Island at its final stop. should be at dealership soon. heading out now to finalize financial arrangements.

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up today - was due 7/3 - but came in a few days early.

Just drove it off the lot and handed keys back to dealer to take it for Line X bedliner tomorrow. Then will pick it up tomorrow and bring it home.

Looking forward to it.

Picked the truck up yesterday and drove home (65 miles). Truck is awesome.

Now have 250 miles on it! Enjoying every minute of it.

Couple of photos as well.

Attachments

• Side View.jpg
    Side View.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

justretired

Reaction score
Picked mine up today. What a sweet truck. I will be honest, I was having some second thoughts about my decision to get rid of my Chevy Diesel.............At this point, I love the Raptor, but only drove it 10 miles to home. Raining like hell out here tonight, so I will leave it set til tomorrow so I don't have to wash it.
Cab comfort, ride handle, looks........all great so far!! I will need to do a little exhaust and performance upgrades, but that is fine. I may also replace the beadlock wheels.....

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rail car shortage, Rail car shortage thats all they keep telling me sure dosent look that way on here, trucks seem to be moving pretty good to me??????? Been loyal to ford for over 12 years and that is about to vanish!