Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered June 20, Accepted June 27. No build date yet.

White SCAB
801A

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last I heard mine was sitting awaiting shipment. The order to build was quicker than I had expected.

Ordered - 5/6/14, Accepted - 5/12/14, VIN - 5/16/14, Build Date - 6/16/14, Ship Date - TBD, ETA - 7/4/14 - 7/16/14

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was a quick accept date. I'm going on 3 weeks now and haven't had mine accepted. Never thought I'd get so anxious!

My dealer said they were calling daily to make sure Ford would pick the order up. Maybe ask your dealer to do the same?

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was a quick accept date. I'm going on 3 weeks now and haven't had mine accepted. Never thought I'd get so anxious!

Not sure what you mean when you say "accepted". My understanding (and experience to date) of the process is once you place and order, almost immediately you should receive a "dealer order receipt acknowledgement" or DORA. Your sales person should provide you with a copy of the DORA which you can then pass on to Crystal and she can tell you the status of your order which will be “in order processing” until it is pull for production. Once your order is pulled you receive a VIN number. At this point you should be able to relax because you have a Truck being built. After receiving your VIN, the next milestone is a build date. Again, Crystal can provide you with updates or you can call SVT at (800) 367-3788. Seven days prior to your Truck being built you should be able to pull up your window sticker from this website.

Use your VIN number to get Ford Window Sticker

Once your Truck is built, you can continue to get updates from Crystal or SVT on shipping and delivery status.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just heard back from Ashley and I have a VIN for my truck but it's still in order processing. Hopefully I'll have a build date in the next few weeks! Yay VIN!

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered 5/8, got VIN 5/19 built early June, ETA was mid July. Showed up two weeks early but my girlfriend just had surgery so I couldn't go pick it up. Morgan Hill delivered it to my house 5 hours away!! Best customer service I've experienced with a dealer. And they're only $450 over invoice. I got out the door with CA tax for under 51k.
Here she is
v6p8b5.jpg

GEOSURVEY

Reaction score
White SCAB ordered 5/19/14, have a VIN but when I entered it into Research Maniacs I get "The VIN entered was not found in our system". I called the Customer Relationship Center and was told that I have a delivery date of July 25, 2014. Now I'm waiting.....