Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justretired

Reaction score
They moved the delivery date up on mine, now supposed to be July 7th....next Monday!! But then there is that little footnote that says that could change......lol
Regardless, I should have it before long.

seapong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a VIN 1.5 weeks ago. build date set for early August and delivery to CA on Sept 2. Am I one of the last orders in here?

Blue Scab 801A

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just heard back from Ashley and I have a VIN for my truck but it's still in order processing. Hopefully I'll have a build date in the next few weeks! Yay VIN!

Holy S---, that was fast! I'm going to have to talk to our sales rep, I waited way longer so I should get a bigger discount! :ROFLJest:

Congratulations, your truck will be here before you know it (but it better not arrive before mine!)

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 5/8, got VIN 5/19 built early June, ETA was mid July. Showed up two weeks early but my girlfriend just had surgery so I couldn't go pick it up. Morgan Hill delivered it to my house 5 hours away!! Best customer service I've experienced with a dealer. And they're only $450 over invoice. I got out the door with CA tax for under 51k.
Here she is
v6p8b5.jpg

This is the kind of shit that really makes my blood boil. Rail car shortage my ass this is all i here from them when i talk to them, 6 months since i ordered and 6 weeks since built. Some guy called today just to tell me my truck has not shipped and does not know when it will be, all i can say is this has been the most ****** up deal i have ever done in my life and it will NEVER happen again!!

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the kind of shit that really makes my blood boil. Rail car shortage my ass this is all i here from them when i talk to them, 6 months since i ordered and 6 weeks since built. Some guy called today just to tell me my truck has not shipped and does not know when it will be, all i can say is this has been the most ****** up deal i have ever done in my life and it will NEVER happen again!!

On the bright side, you may be the only owner of a 2015 Ford Raptor (by delivery date) if this insanity continues lol. Not a funny situation, I know. But still....

I hope you get your truck soon man.

littletex22

Reaction score
I got a VIN 1.5 weeks ago. build date set for early August and delivery to CA on Sept 2. Am I one of the last orders in here?

Blue Scab 801A

Mine is still in order processing stage of last week. Order placed May 23rd

Silver SCAB 801A+

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up today - was due 7/3 - but came in a few days early.

Just drove it off the lot and handed keys back to dealer to take it for Line X bedliner tomorrow. Then will pick it up tomorrow and bring it home.

Looking forward to it.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy S---, that was fast! I'm going to have to talk to our sales rep, I waited way longer so I should get a bigger discount! :ROFLJest:

Congratulations, your truck will be here before you know it (but it better not arrive before mine!)

Haha I know, it was a lot quicker than I thought too! I am pretty damn stoked.

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 5/8, got VIN 5/19 built early June, ETA was mid July. Showed up two weeks early but my girlfriend just had surgery so I couldn't go pick it up. Morgan Hill delivered it to my house 5 hours away!! Best customer service I've experienced with a dealer. And they're only $450 over invoice. I got out the door with CA tax for under 51k.
Here she is
v6p8b5.jpg

Congrats!

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It seems like the rail car shortage is not a lie based on the articles I've read. However certain destinations do seem to get their vehicles much quicker. I'm on the west coast and they seem to get here very quickly