Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fathom

Reaction score
Build date was today! Now what?

According to the codes on the downloaded window sticker my trucks build started today. Is there any way to track it's progress from here?

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yay!! built on 4/15 and enroute to the dealer according to Crystal!

so...
ordered 3/10
order pulled 3/20
window sticker issued 4/8
built 4/15
on it's way to the dealer (as of 4/17)
estimated to be at dealer by 5/21

Now, if I can just sell my current truck before it gets here everything will be perfect!

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score

so...
ordered 3/10
order pulled 3/20
built 4/15

Now, if I can just sell my current truck before it gets here everything will be perfect!

Crazy fast. Unbelievable. Haha.

B_Dong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke to the dealer yesterday and confirmed with Crystal this morning...my order is in and just waiting to be scheduled. After plenty of back and forth with the fleet manager who kept telling me they didn't have a DORA and that everything you guys say on here about your time-frames was BS, I finally got to speak to the GM. Within 5 min he told me the order was accepted the morning after I left the deposit. He said the Ford Rep had been there earlier yesterday and she told him that they are stopping production on all stock orders, and only building retail sold trucks from here on out because so many orders have come in. She told him that retail orders WILL BE BUILT. Don't know how long that will last though as it's gotta get cut-off at some point. Supposedly that's why my order hasn't been pulled yet while they are filtering out inventory trucks from sold units. Whatever. I walked out with a promise that my truck is going to built, the #1 slot when the dealer gets it's next order pulled, and the Sales Manager and the GM both even offered me a job there as a salesman! :rofl::Jedi: I told them only if they were going to get me plan pricing...:gr_grin:

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score

so...
ordered 3/10
order pulled 3/20
built 4/15

This just makes me want to go to my dealer and do something i might enjoy:shooter: dont know were he ordered but my dealer is real close to boston.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This just makes me want to go to my dealer and do something i might enjoy:shooter: dont know were he ordered but my dealer is real close to boston.

I told you before, I ordered at Prime Ford in Sacco, Maine... Why don't you call them to see if they have any additional allocations? PM me if you want a contact there.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just touched base with Crystal and didn't get pulled either so your not alone but hang in there, I believe we are close based on what I am reading here and hearing from my dealer, which is all retail orders will be filled!

Order Date 01/09/14

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs