Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got a vin after 12 weeks. Only after I called my dlr and threatened him with a lawsuit and after I called ford cust svc and started an investigation. It's sad I had to go to those lengths to spend $60,000 and get my truck.. But at least I'm going to be a Raptor owner now. :party36:

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got a vin after 12 weeks. Only after I called my dlr and threatened him with a lawsuit and after I called ford cust svc and started an investigation. It's sad I had to go to those lengths to spend $60,000 and get my truck.. But at least I'm going to be a Raptor owner now. :party36:

A lawsuit? Glad you're getting a truck, but I can't help but wonder on what grounds you would sue.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You had no lawsuit.. Sounds like a nice dealer, I would have canceled your order and refunded your deposit with a threat like that.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lets see, now we have threats to shoot and sue dealerships over information regarding an order. Simmer down fellas, it's just a truck.