Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll then i guess it's a dam good thing I'm not buying shit from you. If I wanted your opinion I would ask you to flush the toilet first..

And as for going elsewhere i tried, other dlrs didn't have what I wanted and were charging 10 to 15 thousand over what I was paying.. I don't know about you but I haven't shit any money lately.

And I've already taken out a loan. I'm on the hook for a certain amount, can't afford to deviate form set price.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Yes keeping me off the market. And as for restitution, my $2000 non refundable deposit and the difference I would have to pay to obtain the truck from another source. ..... And wtf you all act like your shit don't stink, who the **** are you. Obviously a used car salesman or something.

As far as I'm aware, the order process comes with no specific timeframe guarantees. You basically try to pick a dealer with allocation with not too many orders ahead of you, and then cross your fingers that the wait isn't so long that you go broke buying mods to pass the time. Bitching that the waiting process doesn't conform to your sense of entitlement, or thinking that a lawyer is going to shit you out a truck, just doesn't make any sense to me.

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I'm aware, the order process comes with no specific timeframe guarantees. You basically try to pick a dealer with allocation with not too many orders ahead of you, and then cross your fingers that the wait isn't so long that you go broke buying mods to pass the time. Bitching that the waiting process doesn't conform to your sense of entitlement, or thinking that a lawyer is going to shit you out a truck, just doesn't make any sense to me.

Don't you think that's what I did.. I was first in line for 12 weeks with "allocation". Sense of entitlement? No...... sense of promised time frame, how about you shit me a truck. That seems like that's what your good at... Shit... And I could care less what makes sense to you. You sound like a moron anyway.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't you think that's what I did.. I was first in line for 12 weeks with "allocation". Sense of entitlement? No...... sense of promised time frame, how about you shit me a truck. That seems like that's what your good at... Shit... And I could care less what makes sense to you. You sound like a moron anyway.

There are a lot of guys on here who waited as long as you, and longer. I stand by my statement, I would have refunded your deposit and canceled your order. You would have lost your lawsuit, but maybe it would have been a good lesson.

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of guys on here who waited as long as you, and longer. I stand by my statement, I would have refunded your deposit and canceled your order. You would have lost your lawsuit, but maybe it would have been a good lesson.

Stand by my nuts in your face... Fkn troll.. You are just pissed because I'm 30 and can afford something it took you 46 years to get..Get a life. If I want legal advice I'll call Johnnie Cochran. The lesson here is ur a ****.. Case closed. Ur not worth my time troll..

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stand by my nuts in your face... Fkn troll.. You are just pissed because I'm 30 and can afford something it took you 46 years to get..Get a life. If I want legal advice I'll call Johnnie Cochran. The lesson here is ur a ****.. Case closed. Ur not worth my time troll..

View attachment 45795

Dude you forgot your Avatar.

Last edited:

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Any idiot can take out a loan. I mean, you're already one loan in and haven't even received a vin until today, big baller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs