Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

And yes I did have a talk with a lawyer. And you have absolutely no idea the shit I had to go through with my ****** dlr. how the hell would you know if he was a nice guy. I fought with his ass for 12 weeks, after he promised me he had allocation and that I would have my truck in 6 to 8 weeks with ought one single update. It was oh next week, next week, oh I'm sorry I ment next week. Effectively keeping me off the market till it was too late to get a raptor at the price I ordered one for somewhere else............How dare you fool. You know nothing.....

Seems legit if dealer was making those promises. And if in writing even better to get a lawyer involved. I probably would of done the same thing, so good for you to sue for what seems fair and all lawyer fees to boot. Its about time a dealer gets shit thrown in their face, love it. And if they turned down your deal, just another thing to base the lawsuit on. When you go pick up your raptor on delivery, I would bring your lawyer with you to show them who they are messing with.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, nothing says drama queen like showing up to a dealership with a lawyer threatening to sue for a deposit they would gladly give back to you just to send you on your way.

Such a litigious country this has become.

How about instead of all that, you put on your big boy pants, get your deposit back, and shop elsewhere?

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cheers JB

:cheers:

I'm a nice guy and I'm ecstatic that I have a vin and will be getting my truck. But when people who know absolutely nothing about my ordeal tell me I'm in the wrong and pushing there opinion on me that's where I draw the line. All I was doing was telling my story about what happened and I got shit for it..

I know what you're getting at man, but chill bro.

I laugh when people talk shit online, yet wouldn't do it if they were arms reach away from getting their teeth knocked in. I've been thru it before and its amazing how people clam up and don't have much to say in person after talking all kinds of shit online.

Saw this the other day. Wanted to send it to someone I had issues with online a while ago before but I didn't. Made me think of him right away. Fits him EXACTLY. :rotflmao:

8_746156872091406_547471813209124771_n_zps28b769ad.jpg

Try the ignore feature :cheers:

Seems legit if dealer was making those promises. And if in writing even better to get a lawyer involved. I probably would of done the same thing, so good for you to sue for what seems fair and all lawyer fees to boot. Its about time a dealer gets shit thrown in their face, love it. And if they turned down your deal, just another thing to base the lawsuit on. When you go pick up your raptor on delivery, I would bring your lawyer with you to show them who they are messing with.

If they didn't deliver his truck, and wouldn't give him his deposit back, he'd for sure have a lawsuit

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone on here has the right to express their opinion. Your just awfully thin skinned about. You've posted 30 times on this forum and the majority of them have been ****** and negative. Guys voice their opinions and you attack with foul mouthed responses. Little immature in my opinion.

Again with the opinion that you should keep to your self, you were one of those kids who always had to get the last word in Hugh? Get a life man

TheJACKedViking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again with the opinion that you should keep to your self, you were one of those kids who always had to get the last word in Hugh? Get a life man

Sounds like someone needs to take their own advice. :derp:

On another note, I'll be driving up to Missouri to pickup my Raptor tomorrow. Proud papa ready to receive his beast of a truck!

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered: 3/3
DORA: 3/3
Build date:4/22
ETA: may 25

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Eggmans-STI

Reaction score
Ordered: 3/3
DORA: 3/3
Build date:4/22
ETA: may 25

Congrats Tmak, Dam wait finally paid off for you. But still a whole month to ship seems ludicrous. I shipped my bronco to texas from cali and back and it only took a week each time and it was only $800 bucks. Seems to me that the guys doing the logistics and GPS mapping on the shipping just suck at lining em up in a straight line to drop them off. Shit your build day is 6 days before mine and my arrival estimate is a couple days ahead of you and i think you are closer to detroit than me. **** my head hurts now.:Rant:

Again congrats though your getting one.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Tmak, Dam wait finally paid off for you. But still a whole month to ship seems ludicrous. I shipped my bronco to texas from cali and back and it only took a week each time and it was only $800 bucks. Seems to me that the guys doing the logistics and GPS mapping on the shipping just suck at lining em up in a straight line to drop them off. Shit your build day is 6 days before mine and my arrival estimate is a couple days ahead of you and i think you are closer to detroit than me. **** my head hurts now.:Rant:

Again congrats though your getting one.

Thanks buddy congrats to you too! Yeah I'm 2 hours away from Ford factory in Dearborn lol