Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And yes I did have a talk with a lawyer. And you have absolutely no idea the shit I had to go through with my ****** dlr. how the hell would you know if he was a nice guy. I fought with his ass for 12 weeks, after he promised me he had allocation and that I would have my truck in 6 to 8 weeks with ought one single update. It was oh next week, next week, oh I'm sorry I ment next week. Effectively keeping me off the market till it was too late to get a raptor at the price I ordered one for somewhere else............How dare you fool. You know nothing.....

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And yes I did have a talk with a lawyer. And you have absolutely no idea the shit I had to go through with my ****** dlr. how the hell would you know if he was a nice guy. I fought with his ass for 12 weeks, after he promised me he had allocation and that I would have my truck in 6 to 8 weeks with ought one single update. It was oh next week, next week, oh I'm sorry I ment next week. Effectively keeping me off the market till it was too late to get a raptor at the price I ordered one for somewhere else............How dare you fool. You know nothing.....

The only issue I could see is if you gave him a deposit that he wouldn't refund. Otherwise, why didn't you just find another dealer or a truck on the lot when you became unhappy with that particular dealer?

And sorry, but I LoL'ed at "keeping me off the market". I'm not sure what restitution you were looking for there.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought he had a point. The only thing worse than our society's tendency to bitch a lot, is our tendency to sue a lot.

Your right and anyone who threatens to sue, I wouldn't want to do business with.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

The one the ******* ***** ****** posted before my last post

Ignore feature works great for ******** like him

Didn't you get banned from this forum under another screen name?

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your right and anyone who threatens to sue, I wouldn't want to do business with.

We'll then i guess it's a dam good thing I'm not buying shit from you. If I wanted your opinion I would ask you to flush the toilet first..

And as for going elsewhere i tried, other dlrs didn't have what I wanted and were charging 10 to 15 thousand over what I was paying.. I don't know about you but I haven't shit any money lately.

And I've already taken out a loan. I'm on the hook for a certain amount, can't afford to deviate form set price.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

The only issue I could see is if you gave him a deposit that he wouldn't refund. Otherwise, why didn't you just find another dealer or a truck on the lot when you became unhappy with that particular dealer?

And sorry, but I LoL'ed at "keeping me off the market". I'm not sure what restitution you were looking for there.

Yes keeping me off the market. And as for restitution, my $2000 non refundable deposit and the difference I would have to pay to obtain the truck from another source. ..... And wtf you all act like your shit don't stink, who the **** are you. Obviously a used car salesman or something.

Last edited:

TheJACKedViking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm writing prescriptions for a :chillpill: if anyone wants 'em.

Anyways, instead of lashing out at anonymous forum members, lash out at the dealer who has your money. No sense in attacking a community who is only offering up suggestions for assistance.