Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muckrakerred

Reaction score
same bs i'm going through

Ordered 10.24.13, built 2.19.14, still not shipped!

My biggest frustration is being told that the status is 'in transit' a couple of times only to find that it is still sitting on ramp 59 in Dearborn. Our district rep actually told the dealership 10 days ago that it had been picked up off the ramp and that we should contact the convoy company and gave the dealer the contact information. It turns out that that was a total lie - still on the ramp with the new scheduled pick for between 04.10 and 04.25. I'm sure the wait will be worth it but I don't understand why it would take 2+ months to ship a completed Raptor.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My biggest frustration is being told that the status is 'in transit' a couple of times only to find that it is still sitting on ramp 59 in Dearborn. Our district rep actually told the dealership 10 days ago that it had been picked up off the ramp and that we should contact the convoy company and gave the dealer the contact information. It turns out that that was a total lie - still on the ramp with the new scheduled pick for between 04.10 and 04.25. I'm sure the wait will be worth it but I don't understand why it would take 2+ months to ship a completed Raptor.

Must be something about the PNW, I ordered almost exactly the same time as you and mine was built on 2-25 and still waiting on the ramp. I heard something about a recalled headlight part having to be replaced but that could be total bull, i'm not sure. :snoopfacepalm:

Harley

Reaction score
MS Raptor, I live in Vegas. It is a bit of a drive, but my neighbor bought a raptor on ebay from New Jersey and it only took 9 days to get it. And he only paid $850 for delivery.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MS Raptor, I live in Vegas. It is a bit of a drive, but my neighbor bought a raptor on ebay from New Jersey and it only took 9 days to get it. And he only paid $850 for delivery.

Isn't delivery the same no matter if you live down the street from the factory or in Alaska?

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought it was 0:00 Thursday.

Same thing

Well, technically... there's no 2400 or 0000. It's 2359 or 0001.

It's been a while... maybe there's a 0000. But definitely no 2400.

Just checked the phone... you are correct. 0000.

Yes there is 2400- twenty four hundred hours OR 0000 Its midnight 1 minute after midnight is 0001 12 noon is 1200

I spent 8 years in the Marines, trust me I know what I'm talking about lol

Military Time Conversion- Military Time Chart? 24 hour time? 24 hour clock chart

Thats totally unacceptable :facepalm:

sbanks1491

Reaction score
Thought I would join the thread....

Placed order November 12, built Feb 6, was told in transit Feb 12, just to be told late Feb it had not moved. Then I was told it again was in transit on March 15 but have not had any updates or ETA since March 15. My guess would be it has not moved yet. Ford needs to work on there delivery and customer service. Using the excuse weather is getting old. I could see 3 weeks to deliver a truck but working on 9 weeks is becoming unacceptable!

I was told by my dealer that the speed at which the trucks are delivered is up to the transport company doing the delivery. They also told my that the transport company doesn't like transporting the Raptor as it for some reasons takes up two spaces on the truck. My truck was manufactured four weeks ago and has not yet been delivered to the dealer.

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Screw black 801a on 4/8 from dealer with allocation. I have VOC. Dealer says 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. After reading all of the posts, I'm scratching my head

Reaction score
2014 svt raptor rousch

Hello! I am new to the forum. My wife and I recently purchased / ordered a 2014 SVT Raptor Crewcab with the ROUSCH package. We expect to be waiting for 8-10 weeks. Huge purchase for us but we are excited about it. This one will be Ruby Red. Thought that because it was a SVT order that it might be a good idea to join a forum / registry.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW!! Ordered 3-17-14 and still in the order process.
With pri 10 and allocation. WTF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk