Who knows a good Colorado fiberglass and/or metal body work shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colorado

Reaction score
Hi, I am working on a widebody kit for my raptor and I just need someone that can help with the final details of the fiberglass.

I also am looking for someone that can fabricate interior liners or fenders after the fiberglass is complete. It could be out of plastic like oem or metal.

I am in Colorado. I have been looking out of the state but if I could find someone here I feel like it would be so much easier.

Any help would be appreciated. I am in Longmont.

Cheers

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what are the details? while i do a lot of fiberglass work, its a little different with body panels as compared to subwoofer boxes and interior panels. but depends on what you are trying to do. im in thornton

OP
OP
C

Colorado

Reaction score
Hi, Thanks for reaching out. It is mostly details such as tightening a small gap around the headlight, filling and sanding some small spots. I you would like PM me your phone or email and I can send you or call you with the list and get you some photos.
Cheers

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, Thanks for reaching out. It is mostly details such as tightening a small gap around the headlight, filling and sanding some small spots. I you would like PM me your phone or email and I can send you or call you with the list and get you some photos.
Cheers
(831) 254-7562

noah