Who is still waiting for a VIN?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
Ordered July 22...number 12 in order line from a big Canadian dealer in Alberta (60 Raptors a year). The first 11 have build dates...I'm next now priority 10 checking every Friday with ford service on Facebook...I didn't win the Ford Thursday Scheduling Lottery this week...maybe next week lol

Reaction score
Also ordered from the large dealer in Alberta. Was told yesterday that only the first 5 have VINs and build date in late Dec. Might want to clarify with Sherwood.

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered July 22...number 12 in order line from a big Canadian dealer in Alberta (60 Raptors a year). The first 11 have build dates...I'm next now priority 10 checking every Friday with ford service on Facebook...I didn't win the Ford Thursday Scheduling Lottery this week...maybe next week lol

I talked to my dealer yesterday and he said that Ford didn't pull any f150 orders this week for builds.

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
Also ordered from the large dealer in Alberta. Was told yesterday that only the first 5 have VINs and build date in late Dec. Might want to clarify with Sherwood.

Hmmm...I know number 11 has a build date of 11/23...he has posted on here showing the Ford screen shot that his salesman texted him showing vin and build date (attached below). In a later reply he says he is number 11 in line
A couple weeks ago they told me the first 10 were pulled...maybe you got skipped due to commodity shortages?
I'm in Sherwood today and am going to stop in to chat with them.

Attachments

• IMG_4645.jpg
    IMG_4645.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 62

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Sept 15, SCREW 802A, unscheduled clean at this point. But when I placed the order my salesman said I would be looking at Feb/March/April, so I'm not expecting any new info for a while.

RaeGun

Reaction score
I also heard that no orders were pulled this week due to their servers being off line. I wonder if this had anything to do with the reported fire at Ford HQ in Dearborn.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
July 21 order, still waiting... brutal

Order #2 of 7 allocations, #1 was pulled right away mid august, nothing since in Midwest.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also heard that no orders were pulled this week due to their servers being off line. I wonder if this had anything to do with the reported fire at Ford HQ in Dearborn.

Ford Service told me directly--no scheduling this week.