GEN 2 Who is interested in a Whipple Stage 1 Group Buy?

interested in whipple stage1?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an email from FedEx Weds night...mine shipped from Fresno on Weds. Delivery scheduled by end of day Friday.

Hey, quick question: with the Whipple tune I know you do the update with the supplied Tomahawk flash downloader tool. Then do you leave it connected? Do you have to leave it connected? Can you disconnect it?

And same questions for the MPT tunes relative to the Nguage. ?? Does it have to be left connected ??

Last edited:
OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got an email from FedEx Weds night...mine shipped from Fresno on Weds. Delivery scheduled by end of day Friday.

Hey, quick question: with the Whipple tune I know you do the update with the supplied Tomahawk flash downloader tool. Then do you leave it connected? Do you have to leave it connected? Can you disconnect it?

And same questions for the MPT tunes relative to the Nguage. ?? Does it have to be left connected ??

you only leave the tuners connected if you want to see live results...

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

still no shipping information for me, I paid as soon as I got the invoice on Dec 1.

should be going out today...

Reactions: bfr

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told I was the 3rd person to pay the invoice and i've not yet seen a shipping notice.

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t home to sign for it, having it sent to one of fedexs delivery options places close to my home that is open 8am to 10 pm pick it up Friday. YES

Status
Not open for further replies.