Who here has the Antimatter Blue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RJackson

Reaction score
Nice bike! I am afraid it is too dark for me....UGH...Part of me wants to keep my 21 Velocity. I am now torn between the Space White and Carbon Gray.
Same dilemma here. I ordered carbon gray but am considering switching to Space White. Coming from Iconic Silver (which I love), I think the Space White may be more my flavor. Good luck with your choice!

whitelye

Reaction score
AMB owner checking in… I love it..pain to keep clean. For the AMB guys what polish are you using? I’m not finding anything I love to far on it.

Reaction score
As others mentioned, real nice color when clean but comes across as "too dark to be blue" more often than not. Had AMB on my 22 King Ranch that I traded in, kind of miss the color but definitely do not miss the maintenance and visible swirl marks that's for sure!

IMG_6936 2.jpg

My brother-in-law has AMB on his 23 Raptor but for some reason the color does not "pop" as much as my KR did, may be due to the chrome and two-tone paint on the KR that helped the AMB stand out more..

IMG_8148 2.JPG

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AMB owner checking in… I love it..pain to keep clean. For the AMB guys what polish are you using? I’m not finding anything I love to far on it.
Sonax Perfect Finish (a single stage polish) with yellow Rupes pad. Makes it pop. My paint was basically new when I polished it, though, so it didn’t need much cut. Topped with Gtechniq CSL and Exo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tday1103