Avalanche Gray or Antimatter Blue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went Avalanche after owning a Gen2 leadfoot and Gen 3 Agate black Raptor. Im OCD and like to keep my vehicles clean. It is dusty as hell out here in Colorado and having a dark vehicle clean is a full-time job. There is cool dirty(offroading, mudding, etc) then there is just crappy dirty (road grime, water spots, etc). The black truck looked awful after a week of on-road driving and parking outside. Avalanche can go much longer between washes. The less you have to handwash the longer your paint will last.

Going Avalanche has brought relief to my obsession with keeping a truck clean and not seeing swirl marks everywhere. Very happy with the decision

k3k0a808

Reaction score
I had a 20' Leadfoot Grey, I always wanted Avalanche Grey, finally got a 23' 37pp. Could have bought an AMB, there's usually always one at the dealerships here in Hawaii, Avalanche is rare here.