Who here has the Antimatter Blue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDubbb

Reaction score
I bought a 2024 in Avalanche Gray and love it, but you have to see it in person to appreciate it, because photos don’t do it justice. One note, on cloudy days, the color stands out even more, probably because I had it ceramic coated. It actually looks better now than when I drove it off the lot two months ago. Good luck! You’ll love it no matter which color you select!

kirkb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have AMB and really like it. I swore I would not get another black/dark truck after my last one due to the pain of keeping it clean, so I bought an unlimited car wash package as soon as I brought this one home. Worth it.

IMG_4705.jpegIMG_4687.jpeg

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like antimatter blue in direct sun, but it looks black any other time. A neighbor has an antimatter blue Bronco, I would see him going to work every morning while walking the dog. I was always a shady section of the street when I saw him. It took me a year to realize that the Bronco wasn't black.