Whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VetClass288

Reaction score
Last two Fords have been S/C 5.0s also had a couple S/C mustangs. New to turbo induction. In the S/C world Whipple has a stellar reputation so I was surprised to find very little here on Whipple. Does anyone have boots on the ground experience with Whipple?

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IIRC, once you flash whipple, you can’t immediately flash back to stock tune. Whipple, for a lack of better words, keeps it and you have to contact them for your tune. Something to that effect. Maybe someone can elaborate further on that

OP
OP
V

VetClass288

Reaction score
You might actually try using the search function on this specific topic before behaving like a child. I did. Spent 30 minutes scrolling through posts with the word “Whipple” and nothing of value. If you have nothing useful or relevant to add, shut up.

OP
OP
V

VetClass288

Reaction score
IIRC, once you flash whipple, you can’t immediately flash back to stock tune. Whipple, for a lack of better words, keeps it and you have to contact them for your tune. Something to that effect. Maybe someone can elaborate further on that
This is helpful and gives me a direction to pursue. Thank you.