What mods are you planning! Let’s see the lists!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ta2punk

Reaction score
Window tint
Fog light upgrades
aftermarket exhaust
tune

Not sure what I will get after that. I plan on turning mine into a to an overland rig to an extent so eventually probably some kind of bed rack, rooftop tent, dometic fridge setup. Possibly some extra lights on top of the hood near the side mirrors or some up top above the windshield.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Window tint
Fog light upgrades
aftermarket exhaust
tune

Not sure what I will get after that. I plan on turning mine into a to an overland rig to an extent so eventually probably some kind of bed rack, rooftop tent, dometic fridge setup. Possibly some extra lights on top of the hood near the side mirrors or some up top above the windshield.
How are you going to do exhaust? Not a fan of the controls?

Ta2punk

Reaction score
How are you going to do exhaust? Not a fan of the controls?
Well I'm still unsure about exhaust but I would like normal, sport and baja to be louder than what I have heard in videos. I will wait til I hear it in person to decide but I'm sure by the time I place my order for a 23 model a handful of exhaust manufacturers will have developed some nice sounding exhaust. I've seen aftermarket companies be able to keep the actuators functioning with aftermarket options, so you will still be able to change if you want it quiet or loud.

Ta2punk

Reaction score
I'm curious though for those getting PPF and ceramic coating. What order do you get those in? PPF and then Ceramic on top of that? I've only ever had ceramic coating on my cars, I've never had PPF.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious though for those getting PPF and ceramic coating. What order do you get those in? PPF and then Ceramic on top of that? I've only ever had ceramic coating on my cars, I've never had PPF.
You can't put PPF on top of ceramic.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve seen a few white Gen 2 raptors by me that are not bright white. They are a slightly darker color. Is that the PPF? I snapped a pic of it the other day.

Attachments

• 438D1394-636A-4EDE-A002-72CE363CC3D1.jpeg
    438D1394-636A-4EDE-A002-72CE363CC3D1.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 45

ben2k9

Reaction score
Well I'm still unsure about exhaust but I would like normal, sport and baja to be louder than what I have heard in videos. I will wait til I hear it in person to decide but I'm sure by the time I place my order for a 23 model a handful of exhaust manufacturers will have developed some nice sounding exhaust. I've seen aftermarket companies be able to keep the actuators functioning with aftermarket options, so you will still be able to change if you want it quiet or loud.

It’s pretty loud already IMO, unless you are going for obnoxious!