What mods are you planning! Let’s see the lists!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjslat

Reaction score
Already put in a rhino liner, ceramic coating, window tint and a trail gate.
About to install a ARE camper top, decked bed system, Thule racks, ARE basket, road armor front and rear bumper with winch, rigid lighting, and upgrade the leaf springs with deaver to account for the extra payload. I’m going overlanding. Oh one more thing a roof nest roof top tent.
You're going to have a hard time replacing the leaf springs on a GEN 3.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are going with for floor liners? I was thinking husky. I have to order my Retrax this week, going with the same except RX. Did you get a deal through Realtruck?
Either the Husky or the Weathertech floor liner HP. Yes I got my Retrax through Realtruck. Ordered it yesterday and looks like it should be here Wednesday according to FedEx, but they have really sucked lately. Definitely reach out to Alex at Realtruck. He will save you a good amount on the Retrax. I sent him an email and mentioned that I am a member on the Ford Raptor Forum. Here is his contact info.
Alex Pendleton
877-216-5446 Ext. 1592
Email: [email protected]

https://www.realtruck.com/
I found out about this on one of his posts about tonneau covers.

SulDogger

Reaction score
Either the Husky or the Weathertech floor liner HP. Yes I got my Retrax through Realtruck. Ordered it yesterday and looks like it should be here Wednesday according to FedEx, but they have really sucked lately. Definitely reach out to Alex at Realtruck. He will save you a good amount on the Retrax. I sent him an email and mentioned that I am a member on the Ford Raptor Forum. Here is his contact info.
Alex Pendleton
877-216-5446 Ext. 1592
Email: [email protected]

https://www.realtruck.com/
I found out about this on one of his posts about tonneau covers.
This is great information. Greatly appreciated!

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive decided my list to start will probably be:
Husky front mats
Husky front mud flaps
Diamondback bed cover
Rear seat covers (maybe carhartt or ruff tuff haven't decided)
New pressure washer (going back and forth between electric and gas)
And that's about it to start. Will end up getting some rappy graphics to add for the front hood and waiting to see what else they come out with.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for you guys, i have been loyal to a fault to Weathertech (seeing as we live in the CHI and they are made here). What is the deal with the Husky liners? Are they that much better?

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Question for you guys, i have been loyal to a fault to Weathertech (seeing as we live in the CHI and they are made here). What is the deal with the Husky liners? Are they that much better?
I was loyal to Weather Tech until I put husky liners in my sons Jeep. I like the Husky's better, they do not seem as rigid.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Husky are a softer more rubber type of feel as the weather techs are a harder rubber/placticy type. The husky are actually less noisy when you step on them and i prefer the more rubber softness to the hard plastic. There's a couple good comparison videos on youtube

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Husky are a softer more rubber type of feel as the weather techs are a harder rubber/placticy type. The husky are actually less noisy when you step on them and i prefer the more rubber softness to the hard plastic. There's a couple good comparison videos on youtube
Lol, what is wrong with the stock Ford mats? I have always had carpet mats, so not well versed in the all weather ones. The ones that come in the Raptor seem great, but I guess I don't know what I am missing...