What mods are you planning! Let’s see the lists!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Born and raised in Northen PA and Lived upstate NY for 4 years while I went back to collage in my upper 20's. And when I say upstate, I am not reffering to anything that they refer to on TV as anything noth of NYC. :) Iwas North of Watertown. Now in Texas. The only thing I miss about the cold and snow is snowmobiling.
I went to Oswego and ended up in so cal :)

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dealer doesn't spray wheel wells either. Probably more trouble than it is worth to them. I was just going to take it to Line-X, but I was lazy and just wanted to pick up the truck with everything complete.

My Line-X dealer did it no questions asked (well beyond what color, as I had the bed color matched)

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in Northen PA and Lived upstate NY for 4 years while I went back to collage in my upper 20's. And when I say upstate, I am not reffering to anything that they refer to on TV as anything noth of NYC. :) Iwas North of Watertown. Now in Texas. The only thing I miss about the cold and snow is snowmobiling.
thats about as far north in western ny as you can be and still be in ny:)

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer doesn't spray wheel wells either. Probably more trouble than it is worth to them. I was just going to take it to Line-X, but I was lazy and just wanted to pick up the truck with everything complete.
I had a set of Husky wheel well liners sprayed by local Line-X guys on my 2015 F150. They sprayed them first and then installed. They did a really good job.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually do the entire vehicle. But at a minimum the whole front clip. It’s a chunk of cash to outlay but cheaper than paint to repair

What do you consider the "whole front clip".

My gen 3 is white and I was going to wrap the whole truck in Xpel Stealth. When I got the truck, I really liked the gloss finish. Thinking about just wrapping the front and back bumpers in stealth.

Mods List.
- Front and Back Bumper Xpel Stealth + Ceramic quote whole truck
- Tint Front windows
- Retrax Pro bed cover + "Raptor" Bedside graphic
- Fuel Wheels
- 8 or 10 inch lightbar inset in grill
- Rear baja lights

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you consider the "whole front clip".

My gen 3 is white and I was going to wrap the whole truck in Xpel Stealth. When I got the truck, I really liked the gloss finish. Thinking about just wrapping the front and back bumpers in stealth.

Mods List.
- Front and Back Bumper Xpel Stealth + Ceramic quote whole truck
- Tint Front windows
- Retrax Pro bed cover + "Raptor" Bedside graphic
- Fuel Wheels
- 8 or 10 inch lightbar inset in grill
- Rear baja lights
Do the stealth you won’t regret it!

Hood, fenders, bumper, mirrors is usually a standard front clip install.

Congratulations on the new truck BTW!

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White 37 - production 10/21
* floormats - Weathertech HP or Lasfit
* tonneau - TBD - prefer something secure vs just velcro on the sides. Retrax takes up a lot of room.
* backup lights - SPV SR-L
* Tune (Goose or Livernois)
* Under seat storage - ideally lockable