What kind of deals have you guys been getting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshh460

Reaction score
I want to order a 2012 supercab since no dealers order then anymore. I built it on fords website w/bed graphics, luxury package & moon roof as my only options & the price came out to about $48,600.. (theres no way im paying that much even if its worth it). I called to order and the dealership in vegas laughed when i said ill buy it right now for 45,000, i had 15 thousand in hand for down payment and they still wouldnt budge. Is there no one out there getting these trucks less than msrp?!! Another dealership i called said they wont sell a raptor for less than 3K over msrp! Maybe its just my age, im only 20 but have a great job & serious amount for down payment, i just think im getting screwed around. So im curious as to what some other raptor owners may have payed, even on a 2011. I will appriciate any info, Thanks!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look for the "RANDY" button to the right -----> He will get you a smokin' deal.

I bought three cars at my dealer and they treat me well. My truck stickered for $53k and I walked out paying $47k or something like that.

OP
OP
J

joshh460

Reaction score
Wow thanks alot!, ill check it out for sure. I feel alot better that i didnt order one yet.

OP
OP
J

joshh460

Reaction score
cool cool, im glad i found this out because there is no way im going to pay sticker price for one & was about to settle for a f150 with a 4" lift or a taheo :( id much rather have the raptor

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cool cool, im glad i found this out because there is no way im going to pay sticker price for one & was about to settle for a f150 with a 4" lift or a taheo :( id much rather have the raptor

I backed out of a deal Monday..Randy hooked me up, saved me a grand total of over $6k with my trade in. I am a happy camper.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish the Blue with Blue matched the blues. I still have a soft spot for Blue Flame. I've had two Raptors and still no blue one and that was the original color I wanted and passed on it twice! lol.

MMC Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought summer 2010, I just went down the list of all dealers in socal, Phoenix, and Las Vegas until I found the deal I wanted. If you are prepared to drive up to 400-500 miles, you'll have lots of options. When we purchased a GT-R in late 2008, we flew up to Santa Clara to get it from San Diego.