What kind of deals have you guys been getting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look for the "RANDY" button to the right -----> He will get you a smokin' deal.

I bought three cars at my dealer and they treat me well. My truck stickered for $53k and I walked out paying $47k or something like that.

X2 on Randy, ive said it many times before but ive now bought 2 raptors and sold 1 thru Randy and couldnt be happier dealing with him! Deal with Randy and you feel like you made a friend, and not feel all ****** and checking your hand for all your fingers after shaking their hand, like with other dealers!

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a thread about this somewhere but here's what you do...

Get a list of 30 or so dealers closest to you. Start at the top and start calling dealers. Ask to speak to the ordering manager or a sales manager. You likely won't get one but it's worth a try. Once you have someone on the line, let them know that you are ready to come in today and order a Raptor for $500 over invoice and will put a desposit down. Don't mention anything regarding the size of the deposit or how you are going to pay for the truck. Deal with that later. If the dealer says your crazy, say thanks for your time, I have the opportunity to purchase the truck at that price from a dealer in California but I'd rather purchase locally if possible to save me the hassle. If you feel inclined, you could also mention that at $500 over invoice, they are still make a couple grand due to the hold back for 15 mins of work. If they say they won't becuase of allocation, let them know that a retail or sold order doesn't count against their allocation. Sooner or later, you will find a dealer willing to do the deal. If not, well, go talk to Randy!!

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doubt you want to deal all the way in Texas but my guy can get one to you for within a couple of hundred of invoice. I bought at invoice but I was originally quoted $200 over. Anyhow, there are deals to be had, just be patient. $3000 off of sticker to deal with Randy is probably worth it if you don't have the time or inclination to call a bunch of dealerships. By all accounts, he'll bend over backwards to make sure you are happy. That's a unique trait these days and is not without value. Saving a couple of hundred bucks just to the the "best deal" on a purchase this big might be a mistake.

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine for 500 over invoice. I got an SCAB, LUX Pack, NAV, and moonroof for 46,100

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs