What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CVP33

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_6565.jpeg
    IMG_6565.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 20

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Offered $7…..accepted.

Built rite knock off.
Either way that is about all it is worth. You can't really fit anything behind the seat and to get it to relatch is kind of a pain in the ass.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Home made mounts, still need to wire.
First drain for my catch can, trimmed plastic my tire was rubbing on during u turns and tried to hunt down a rattle I get at low speeds with no luck.

Also just installed Cobb ap tcm stage 1 91, does anyone know what setting I should be watching for the intercooler temps?

View attachment 451764View attachment 451765
After all that, time for you to have a big intercooler, it could be better considering your tune engine and that now with lights , may intercooler don't catch enough air , don't you think so ?

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I changed the oil yesterday at my sons house and after we jacked up the truck so we could inspect the brake pads, he had a floor jack and we still had to put a 4x4 of block of wood to get it off the ground so today I thought I’d fix that problem. So I got underneath the truck to take some measurements so I could make an extension from the frame to the jack so it doesn’t max out of height and I looked at the rear to the axle and found it was discolored meaning wet, not dripping or anything but was leaking. I thought the axle was a one piece cast like what I was used to but I guess not because the passenger side was totally dry so my question is, is there a seal that I have to replace or can I just seal it with something else I don’t want to take it to a dealer and not sure if it falls under a warranty item I just hit 40,000 miles any suggestions would be appreciated thanks

Attachments

• 54DC02D2-D661-49C3-8BE4-F82B52E4AC44.jpeg
    54DC02D2-D661-49C3-8BE4-F82B52E4AC44.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 8CE834D8-DAD4-4750-83E9-FC9D98943041.jpeg
    8CE834D8-DAD4-4750-83E9-FC9D98943041.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I changed the oil yesterday at my sons house and after we jacked up the truck so we could inspect the brake pads, he had a floor jack and we still had to put a 4x4 of block of wood to get it off the ground so today I thought I’d fix that problem. So I got underneath the truck to take some measurements so I could make an extension from the frame to the jack so it doesn’t max out of height and I looked at the rear to the axle and found it was discolored meaning wet, not dripping or anything but was leaking. I thought the axle was a one piece cast like what I was used to but I guess not because the passenger side was totally dry so my question is, is there a seal that I have to replace or can I just seal it with something else I don’t want to take it to a dealer and not sure if it falls under a warranty item I just hit 40,000 miles any suggestions would be appreciated thanks

the tubes are pressed into the housing.. the only real fix is to weld them in...

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks I thought about maybe a sealant but now since it’s something like that and there not meant to come out maybe JB weld