What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered an Accessport form Goosetuned with a stage 2 and TCM tunes while I was out of town for work. Got home yesterday and installed the tunes and today I went out a did some data logging and sent off the files and now waiting to hear back. I assume I'll hear back Monday all good so far.

I bet you have a new revision by lunch time tomorrow.

Alysium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last minute vegas trip. Truck ran flawlessly 80-85 mph. Can't even really feel the bad parts of the road on 39s. Maybe it's the wider fenders and bumper, but People move out of the passing lane when I pull up on them now.View attachment 426804

looks great! this sold me on those fenders for when I get new tires. I forgot you have 39's on. Are they 13.5 or 12.5?

BBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last minute vegas trip. Truck ran flawlessly 80-85 mph. Can't even really feel the bad parts of the road on 39s. Maybe it's the wider fenders and bumper, but People move out of the passing lane when I pull up on them now.View attachment 426804

That looks amazing.
Reminds me of the special moto-x bike they built for an episode of CHiPs back in the day lol.

i176964.jpg

Last edited: