What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. My wife took off in it this morning and brought it back this evening... On empty. Oh well, she would have probably put 87 in it anyways and I'm running a Goose 93 tune.

debauch

Reaction score
TSB for the Vista roof. Isopropyl Alcohol and Krytox Lubricant - it is now much quieter opening and closing.

... that Krytox lubricant is EXPENSIVE!

How much of it did you use? I see the 0.5 oz tubes on Amazon but not sure if that’s enough.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No Starbucks for me....
Man I am a HUGE Whataburger fan! I was born in Pasadena, stationed in Corpus Christi area(Ingleside) and have Whataburger's in Florida where I am from. But.....I found a burger joint I like almost as much here in Charleston, SC called Freddy's...not bad. Went today actually. Jalapenos and Pepperjack cheese steak burger with tomatoes and lettuce added.
Freddys.jpg

Hal993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much of it did you use? I see the 0.5 oz tubes on Amazon but not sure if that’s enough.
I was conservative in my use, and I probably used 1/3-1/2 of the tube. After cleaning everything with Isopropyl Alcohol, I used my pointer finger and used just enough of the Krytox for the seal to look wet... then I did all of the aluminum (painted body) inside the sunroof frame that I could get to.

who knows - crazy that we have a toyota that hasn't been paid attention to since 2016... and that sunroof is G2G, but this Vista Roof needs a bi-annual checkup. hahaha... So far, though, the truck is worth it. The Raptor elicits the same attachment as a B.O.A.T., ...but it's a truck.

Last edited: